Please do NOT label these supplies!
- Kinder-Mat (1" X 19" X 45" red and blue plastic, no fabric or over sized mats, please! Over sized mats will be sent home. We do not have room to store them.)
- 1 box 24 - count Crayola crayons
- 1 box 24 - count Crayola Erasable colored pencils
- 1 4 - oz bottle Elmer's school glue
- 4 Elmer's Glue Sticks
- 2 pink erasers
- 1 70 sheet solid color spiral notebook
- 1 box Kleenex
- 1 bottle Germ - X hand sanitizer
- Girls - 1 box gallon size Ziploc bags
- Boys - 1 box quart size Ziploc bags
- Girls - 1 container Baby Wipes
- Boys - 1 container Clorox or Lysol wipes
- $5. 00 supply fee
Two kinds of snacks packaged in individual servings (enough for at least 20 children of each kind of snack) must meet Texas Public School Nutrition Policy. *Example: cheese crackers, Goldfish, mandarin oranges, graham crackers, Teddy Grahams, vanilla wafers, yogurt, low-fat string cheese, fruit cups w/spoons. *No: doughnuts, candy, pudding, cookies, cakes, cupcakes, ice cream.
Please DO label these supplies so that your child's name can easily seen.
Backpack - LARGE size that can hold a 3-ring binder, lunch box, heavy coat, extra clothes, etc. (Smaller backpacks are not useful. Backpacks cannot have wheels.)
Optional: Reusable water bottle (Child must be able to open and close it without help.)