In seventeen years, the CISD Education Foundation has funded over 652 grants for important educational activities, innovative teacher training, new technology, and cultural programs which could not be provided within the budget of CISD. Your tax-deductible gift to the foundation touches every child from per-kindergarten through twelfth grade. The Education Foundation also sponsors the CISD Alumni Association and the Academic Recognition Banquet, which honors students who graduate in the top 10% of their class.
The Carthage ISD Education Foundation
- Is a 501 (c) (3) nonprofit tax-exempt philanthropic organization of citizens
- Shares a vision of enhancing education in Carthage ISD
- Works to increase private support for educational activities in Carthage ISD
- Benefits Carthage ISD students and staff by supporting activities not funded by tax dollars
- Fosters creative approaches to education through private grants and involvement
- Awards Foundation funds through a volunteer Board of Directors consisting of business, community, and education leaders